Detox – Energy – Fibres
The dried superfruit of the “Magical Tree” or “Pharmacist Tree” contains tremendous health properties. Fruit of Baobab contains more antioxydants than any other fruit on Earth, is packed with dietary fibers, magnesium & potassium (= stress relief = better sleep), phosphorus, is detoxifying, digestive, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anticholesterol, boosts the immune system and improves post-sports and post-ailment recovery.
Mix it with (herbal) teas, yoghurts, smoothies, cakes, dressing, pudding, juices, shakes, cereal, milk (cow, goat, almond, coconut, soya…) hot chocolate, sauces or simply with water for a tangy and refreshing drink.
Net weight: 100g // Daily recommended intake: 5-20g per day (approx. 2 tea spoons to 2 table spoons).
In a nutshell:
- 2 x more calcium than milk
- 6 x more potassium than bananas
- 6 x more vitamin C than oranges
- 2 x more antioxidants than Goji berries
- High in iron & magnesium
- Antiviral that boosts the immune system
- High in fibres and vitamins B3 & B6
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol levels
- Natural prebiotic for gut health improvement
Vegan-Friendly – Gluten-Free – Lactose-Free