Perfect in either a smoothie or mixed with hot milk for a delicious cacao
Ingredients: Chaga Mushroom & Organic Peruviuan Cacao
- It is a nutrient-dense superfood, incredibly high in antioxidants
- Can help in slowing the aging process.
- Helps in lowering cholesterol.
- Can lower blood pressure.
- Can help support the immune system.
- Fights inflammation.
- And supports in lowering blood sugar.
- Makes you happy – Cacao contains phenylethylamine (PEA), which is sometimes known as a “love drug.” Although PEA cannot technically make you fall in love, it is associated with elevated mood and higher energy levels. This is thought to be due to the interaction between PEA and the neurotransmitter dopamine, which regulates the brain’s reward response
- Rich in antioxidants – Cacao beans and the products derived from them are rich sources of beneficial plant compounds, particularly flavanols, which have antioxidant, heart-protective and anti-cancer properties, among other health benefits.
- High in iron – Cacao also contains iron that is readily absorbed by your body, unlike some plant sources of the mineral. Vegetarians and vegans may especially profit from this, as their sources of iron are limited
- Cacao products also contain tryptophan, which is an amino acid your body uses to make serotonin, a brain chemical that helps you relax